The Lydmar Hotel, Stockholm is an independent legal entity by the name of Lydmar Hotel AB, Stockholm, operating under a brand Affiliate agreement with the Small Luxury Hotels of the World represented by Be@slh Pte Limited, Singapore.
- What information do we collect about you?
- Why do we collect information about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Who will we share such information with?
- How long will we retain the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- Security of your personal information
- Data Controllers and Data Processors
- How to contact us?
What information do we collect about you?
We collect basic information about you when you make a reservation and when you register
with one of our hotels.
Information about you may be passed on to us by other partners involved in your
reservation process. For instance, if you make your reservation via a Travel Agency, an
Airline or Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the chosen partner will collect the necessary
information to process your reservation request and hand over the information upon
completion of the reservation.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide
feedback and participate in competitions.
Website usage information is collected using cookies and may include information on
referral websites, your IP-Address during the reservation process and your device hardware
ID (MAC Address).
Basic information required to make a reservation to secure your stay preferences includes:
- Guest name & title
- Number of children and ages
- Accompanying guest name(s)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Residential address
- Loyalty membership number, level & expiration date
- Company details (company name, ID number, address, phone number, contact name, email address)
- Estimated arrival & departure time
- Flight information
- Credit card number, expiry date and cardholder name
- Stay preferences (i.e. non-smoking, away from elevator, preferred food or beverages, allergies)
- If you submit any Personal Data about other people to us (e.g., If you make a reservation or any other individual), you represent that you have the authority to do
Additional information will be collected upon arrival at the hotel and during the stay at the hotel.
Such information includes:
- Personal Identification details, such as a copy of your government issued ID Card and Passport.
- Back-up documentation in connection with charges occurred during your stay, such as:
- Restaurant checks;
- Call Details on telephone calls from your guest room phone;
- Sites visited using the Internet connection from your room or using WiFi in the hotels
- Biometric data, such as digital images
- Images and video and audio data via security cameras located in public areas, such as hallways and lobbies
- Lydmar Hotel has 24 hours camera surveillance in public areas in matters of security to prevent and pursue criminal activities on our premises. Data from camera surveillance will be stored up to 7 days and no biometric data will be shared with third parties.
- Guest preferences and personalized data (‘Personal Preferences’), such as your interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, services and amenities of which you advise us or which we learn about during your visit
- Historic stay details
- Consent details
Why do we collect information about you?
During the reservation process we collect basic personal information as needed to
process your reservation, whether that may be for a hotel room, an event, a table at one
of our restaurants or a Spa treatment.
Additional information is collected during the stay to ensure your identity and document
various charges, services etc. consumed.
Historic stay details are stored to allow us to recognise you on possible future visits to
the hotel and ensure a consistent service delivery to suit your preferences.
Voluntary consent to receive special offers and other marketing communication from
time to time
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your reservation and provide the services
and products you have requested. Information collected will be retained for recognition
of you and customization of services relating to repeat stays. If you agree, we will email
you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to
Who will we share such information with?
Information about you will stay with the Lydmar Hotel Stockholm and not disclosed to
third parties unless required by authorities to so, for example relating to the registration
of travellers from outside the EU/EEA territory and for fiscal reasons.
Stay details may be forwarded on your request to a loyalty program of your choice to
allow you to earn points for a stay at the Lydmar Hotel.
Limited stay details may also be forwarded to a Travel Agency of your choice involved in
How long will we retain the information about you?
Reservation and stay details will be retained after your departure from the hotel and the
settlement of the invoice in accordance with Swedish law.
To enable us to recognise you on repeat visits and to secure a consistent delivery of
services as per your request, we will retain personal information collected for up to
three years after the last activity with us.
Invoices and invoice back-up will be kept as per Swedish Fiscal requirement for up to 8
years. If you agree, we will keep your information on file for a longer period for
The information contained in an email message is intended only for the person pr the
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
E-mail messages addressed to employees or functions at the Lydmar Hotel are treated
with caution and archived according to the subject and the purpose of the message.
Messages are deleted as per standard retention policies per subject.
Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure of error fee. Therefor, we do not
represent that messages sent or received by employees of the Lydmar Hotel are
complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.
If you receive a message from us in error, please contact the sender and delete material
from any computer.
Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus free network, the sender
does not warrant that a transmission is virus free and will not be liable for any damages
resulting from any virus transmitted.
Avoid transmitting sensitive and personal information encrypted.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may
be of interest to you. Even if you have consented to receive marketing information, you
may withdraw your consent at any time thereafter. You have a right at any time to stop
us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for
marketing purposes, please send us an e-mail requesting that on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect that your explicit consent is required to allow us to contact you with
personal offers and general marketing messages. Such consent will be requested upon
arrival at the hotel. You are free to give consent or to refrain from doing so.
If you have already consented to receiving marketing messages of various kinds and
later regret, you can always change your mind by activating the ‘opt-out’ link of a
message or contacting us by e-mail on: email@example.com. Please note that you are
identified by your e-mail address, therefore if you hold multiple e-mail addresses, please
inform us of all.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would
like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at the
following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may
ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
To ensure your identity we will require a scanned and verified copy of your governmentally
issued ID-Card or Passport when asking for insight in personal information stored.
To make our web-sites work even better for you, we use ‘cookies’ to collect information
about your use of the website. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect
standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used
to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to
remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features
may not function as a result.
The following cookies are used on the website:
- __utm.gif – google-analytics.com, used for statistical purposes, retention session only.
- __utma – lydmar.com, used for statistical purposes to track unique users, retention 2 years.
- __utmb – lydmar.com, used for statistical purposes, retention session only.
- __utmc lydmar.com, used for statistical purposes, retention session only.
- __utmt – lydmar.com, used for site performance optimization, retention. session only.
- __utmz lydmar.com, collects referral information, retention 6 months
Turn off cookies
If you don’t wish to accept cookies, you can turn them off in your web browser’s security
settings. This will prevent any cookies to be stored on your device.
Your reservation may have been forwarded from partner websites, such as Small Luxury
Hotels (www.slh.com), travel agencies or hotel representation partners. Our website also
(www.lydmarhotel.se) so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy
Security of your personal information
Lydmar Hotel will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the
loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Lydmar Hotel will store all the personal information you provide on its secure
(password and firewall protected) servers and ensure external partners involved
maintain equal security measures. Reservations you make online with on
www.lydmar.com will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You accept that data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and the
Lydmar Hotel cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Data Controllers and Data Processors
Lydmar Hotel is the primary data controller relating to reservations made on our own
web-site, stays at the hotel and for table reservations for our restaurant.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World is the data controller for data collected and processed
during the web-reservation process.
Lydmar Hotel is engaging relevant data processors to handle specific data processing
- Restaurant Reservation processing is contracted to:
SE-114 35 Stockholm
Small Luxury Hotels of the World is engaging relevant data processors to handle specific data processing tasks:
- Guest room reservation services to:
SynXis a SABRE reservation service product
We have taken appropriate measures with our data processors to ensure that all
personal data transferred receive an adequate level of data protection within the
meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
How to contact us
hold about you:
- By e-mail to: email@example.com; or
- Write us at:
- Lydmar Hotel AB
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 2
SE-111 48 Stockholm,
- Lydmar Hotel AB
If you have complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the Swedish Data Protection Agency (Datainspektionen).